Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week 3

Hello everyone who may  read this blog post.  This almost feels like my last will and testament overall.  In any case, I wish to report on how my week 3 went.  Besides the slip ups and issues I had with school, I'm more or less realizing how much reddit has controlled what I do with my free time.  In a sense, by eliminating it, it feels like as though reddit was a necessary evil.  The way to describe it would be that reddit, youtube, facebook, and its complimentary websites were part of a scale, and by eliminating reddit off that scale, the scale readjusted.  Now primarily, facebook and youtube control my time wasted and now are forced to be my constant sources of entertainment.  This worries me, as rather I realize how bad having such distractions have been, and worrisome as how deep the roots of their control have been me.  Its interesting to understand that I may have to arrive to a point where my interest must rely on the newly formed hobbies I must form immediately.  I decided to try  list...but I'm worried how that list might go, so I'm gonna try to put them down here.  Please, comment and describe how your list would be.


List:
-Programming
- Take up violin and/or trumpet
-Traveling/hiking ( going and walking -_-)
- Reading (this is actually extremely tough for me)
- Exercising
- Calling, scheduling, and hanging out with others
- Start to date again (this is another post all together, but it will be done, probably next week)
- Math
- Farming
-Mechanical engineering
- News
- Gymnastics/dancing
- Personal Experiments

This list depicts how exactly I was thinking on what to do and how to do it.  I need to start loving to learn again because truthfully, I have lost that love awhile ago.  I don't know when my laziness took over my love to learn, or rather whether that relation was always there.  I'm worried that I will never love to learn again.  However, like any relationship, it takes time, effort, trust, and communication.  These are definitely things I must redo and must take time to understand.  2 more weeks, and then begins the true trials of suffering for me.  I will come back with more details.  For now, I'm still 19 days without reddit and every day is every more harder.  I will get back to you...Good bye...and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment