Sunday, March 2, 2014

You Can Brew Beer in College too

On many a day, finding good beer is like going to take out.  You have to go out of your way to find what you like, pay lots of money to try out new things, and spend more just to get more of your favorites.  However, I have never really been accustomed to trying to make beer at home until I started reading You can Brew Beer In College too.  This simple $2.50 recipe guide and beginner engineering toolbox of beer brewing encapsulated the DIY spirit of traditional cooking into things I would love to be intoxicated to.  It amazed me how easy it could be to produce a huge amounts of delicious beer without creating too much of an initial dent to my wallet.  I have tried many of the beers advertised and nothing has disappointing me in the least.  Every beer, wine, and cider this man has created was delicious enough to buy many bottles off of.  I could not recommend this more to any DIY beer brewer and any future brewer there.

No comments:

Post a Comment