Sunday, February 9, 2014

Dumb Starbucks

Dumb Starbucks.  A knockoff of a knockoff knocking off knock offs, this store decided to parody a company in order to get profits.  This is an idea I like and dislike because its a kind of double edged sword.  In one case, I'm would like to support Dumb Starbucks because I think Starbucks serves coffee with the same care and affection as a mother bear towards a salmon.  If it's not apparent with my analogy, I extremely dislike Starbucks because they make the most mediocre coffee out of the other coffee places I normally go to.  If Dumb Starbucks makes better coffee then I salute them.  However, Dumb Starbucks is riding on the coattails of Starbucks.  Like a sled being pulled my dogs, Dumb Starbucks has limited itself to being only less than successful than Starbucks for what it is doing.

I find the whole naming thing annoying, pesky, and low.  I only hope their coffee is better than their name.


1 comment:

  1. I'm inclined to agree with what you said here, for better or worse.

    ReplyDelete