Friday, December 6, 2013

My Chemical Reaction

I'm stuck in a class that has taught me literally nothing...I have slept or have been absent physically or mentally everyday of this class.  I have no reason to be here, and I have not done anything to deserve the grades I have received in this class....Why am I here? Because of a woman...What am I doing after this?  Mastering the subject this class has taught me nothing in.  Soooo, LET'S BEGIN...As my teacher gets ready his lesson plans, I decidedly take a break...This class is my hour-break from the world, to do whatever I want in the privacy of my own silence to give respect to a teacher who has taught me how to write words on a page, but not really know what any of those mean.

Besides that, I feel like as the year ends, I will be a little happier knowing that this quarter, a quarter in which I have learned literally nothing extraordinary in...is over.  This quarter could have bene spent with me sleeping on a bed 24/7 writing on this blog, but I decided to spend time to go over the fact that I am a little dimmer because of the not-work I'm doing.

Truthfully, I think I sleep because I'm bored, or un-motivated.  Maybe I can learn more in my dream state than what I learn in class...maybe I can figure out what I need to without actually paying attention...

Whatever...in about 15 minutes I'll sleep in class...a new Advent calendar post will be put up and I will laugh...Today is December 6, 2013...and I am bored...hoorah

No comments:

Post a Comment