Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hello again, It has been awhile...

Figuring out how to indefinitely pass time is the skill I have developed as an engineer.  I guess in order to describe how I got here, as an engineer, one must know who I am slightly.  In the same sense, one does not need the entire face to see an eye.  The story starts with, of course, a woman.  I won't say who the woman is, but my slight movement down the rabbit hole came with the temptation of taking the red pill rather than a daring bravery to see where the rabbit hole goes.

Fun fact, it went nowhere, just like my love life as en engineer, failed writer, and domed Jedi.  Life just happens.  People move on.  Life decides to do what it wants.   She is now happy with another guy, and I am here twiddling my thumbs writing, hoping that someone may see this like a message in a bottle riding in open sea.

Hilariously, it's more like tossing the bottle in sand, waiting for someone to pass by.

Anyways, though I love writing this, I just seem my thoughts at the moment are scattered, floating like dust in the air, randomly walking.  Thoughts range from women, music, inspiration, battle cries, college apps, family, my friends, and debating on whether I have a chance at life.  I guess that debate is something that people deal with all the time.

One's heart beats constantly, if I lived my life by my heart, I'd be insane.  I'm already insane...
I question why that life is there, but my heart beats one, and I move on, doing what I must do....
I'm insane...
I'm an engineer...
I'm a healer...
I'm back...
Good night folks


No comments:

Post a Comment